Allows the user to simultaneously post on Facebook and Twitter
+ Zip It Fixes
+ Followed private tweets visible
+ Copy bars show on dark themes
+ Mentions autofill – new tweet from profile
+ Toolbar appears on widget
+ Crash fixes
+ Additional Bug Fixes
+ Quote Tweets
+ Fixes for Marshmallow permissions
+ Fixes for new Tweet length
+ Fixed error scrolling on Trends
+ Fixed Hide Retweet crashing app
+ Fixed Trends Worldwide
+ Fixed errors tapping Nearby
+ Fixed crash adding new video from camera
+ Fixed Error when adding user to new list
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.